Monday, May 01, 2006

To the class of 2006!

At ABC, we spent the weekend celebrating the accomplishments of our students both by presenting awards and granting certificates, diplomas and degrees to those that had earned them.

I felt like such a mother hen. I was so incredibly proud of them - busting my buttons, so to speak. If I never have children of my own, I can say that I've had a whole college full of students to love and care for.

We followed that off with a student & staff BBQ and yearbook signing along with the first student vs. alumni game we've been able to have in years. Of course the alumni came out on top. It was a great weekend- a long weekend - and I'm tired!

I'll post some pictures and then it's off to watch 24 (my fav!!) and go to bed.

Me and the girls...see, this is why I feel like the mother hen around this place!!

The ABC choir

The worship team for at the Banquet. I played the piano but was a little bit camera shy!

Celebrating is a family affair. There's 3 generations in this picture!

No comments: