Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things I will remember from the CCUFairs-West:

  • hours of laughter at the front of the bus
  • sharing in many episodes of The Office
  • Patty's love of Denny's
  • So many Sandman hotels
  • Stephen Haineault's pink camera purchase
  • finding out that Saskatoon DOES shine!
  • Dan Donkers
  • "fergilicous" lunch in Fernie, BC
  • being reminded of the beauty and diversity of our country
  • Sunrise on the Ferry
  • Fun with photo booth on my mac
  • church on the bus
  • the Easter Egg hunt in Vegreville...I found it!
  • night time (and day time!) nuttiness with Julie
  • making each presentation better than the last
  • one great game of flip-flop keep away under a full moon
  • late night walk of the harbor in Victoria with Stephen, Clint, and Patty
  • our great bus driver, Derick
  • Clint and Patty's banter
  • playing McDonald's monopoly
  • not being a recruiter
  • great conversations with old and new friends
  • presenting in the 15000 seat auditorium at PA
  • speed bumps in the hotel...why!!??
  • being free to say exactly what's on my mind, sometimes speaking before my mind caught up!
  • "You could be a butt double!"
  • dining in a water tower
  • lots of reason and opportunity to play with my camera and hone my skills
  • Bumpy's - a new coffee shop for me to visit in Calgary brought to my attention by my friend Ryan...from Saskatchewan...go figure
  • being in locations that gave me the opportunity to connect with good friends - Duncan, Leann, Kelly (and meeting Logan!), Brian

12 days, 13 cities, 14 events.

So many great moments that all you get is a bullet point list. If you're looking for more than that, a few of my friends - Dunn, Sheryl, Tim, and Stephen - kept detailed accounts of the happenings of our trip. I'll try to do better next time!

No comments: