Tuesday, October 09, 2007

On the Road Again...

Well, I'm flying around today trying to get the last of my prep done to be ready to leave for one last (at least that's the plan) whirl wind trip as an enrollment professional.

Sidebar: that's a handy title isn't it!? It's what us poor enrollment folk call ourselves when we have no other idea what on earth our title is.


I'm excited. Really. I love to lead, I love to teach, I love people, I love to travel, I love to talk and I love the recruiters I get to hang out with. Seems like a good deal to me! I'm just now realizing how long I'll be gone this time but I'm pretty sure that I can handle it!

Here's where I'll be for the next bit of life:

October 11-13 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 14 Regina, SK
Oct 15 Saskatoon, SK
Oct 16 Edmonton, AB
Oct 17 Calgary, AB
Oct 18 Lethbridge, AB
Oct 19 on the road...Lethbridge to Kelowna
Oct 20 Kelowna, BC
Oct 21 Abbotsford, BC
Oct 22 Surrey, BC/Burnaby, BC
Oct 23 Nanaimo, BC/Victoria, BC
Oct 24 Victoria, BC

Oct 24-31 home...sweet, home

Nov 1-6 Chicago, Il
Nov 6 Toronto, ON
Nov 7 London, ON
Nov 8 Waterloo, ON
Nov 9 Niagra, ON/St. Catharines, ON
Nov 10 Hamilton, ON
Nov 11 Barrie, ON
Nov 12 Ajax, ON
Nov 13 Belleville, ON
Nov 14 Ottawa, ON
Nov 15 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, PQ
Nov 17 Fredericton, NB/St.John, NB
Nov 18 Moncton, NB
Nov 19 Truro, NS/Charlottetown, PEI
Nov 20-27 Halifax, NS

I'll try to post while I'm away, keeping you updated on all of my adventures. In the meantime, please pray for safety and health. Pray for effectiveness in my job. Also pray that this will be a great opportunity for me as I am living in a place of transition, that it will be a time of discovery and of clarity for me. Pray for direction as to what happens once I come back home!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Sounds like fun and like a whole lot of things you love and are good at - what could be better? :)

Sheryl said...

It does sound like fun... can I join!?