Friday, January 05, 2007

Superhero Week

Thanks to Tim, this week has apparently become superhero week.

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
90%
Supergirl
90%
Spider-Man
80%
Wonder Woman
75%
Robin
60%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
55%
Green Lantern
50%
Catwoman
30%
Batman
25%
Hulk
25%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Your results:
You are Apocalypse


































Apocalypse
62%
Riddler
58%
Magneto
54%
Poison Ivy
53%
Mystique
53%
Dark Phoenix
50%
Dr. Doom
49%
Lex Luthor
44%
Catwoman
42%
Juggernaut
41%
The Joker
40%
Kingpin
35%
Green Goblin
33%
Venom
31%
Mr. Freeze
29%
Two-Face
13%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm Spiderman (according to the website, I'm intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility...I also think it has a lot to do with my affinity for red hair). Strangely, 3 of my top 10 were female superheroes. I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side.

Villian...I had six within 10% of each other. Magneto was top, with Venom (interesting) and Apocolypse close behind.

Stephen said...

Well I can say that I scored opposite of Stacey that's for sure, The Hulk and Lex Luthor. Interesting I guess opposite Dunn as well.

So will you guys still love the misunderstood green giant of rage and distruction?

And wasn't this a Question of the Day?

Tim Kantel said...

Hmmm, I was Superman too Stacey (told you were were separated at birth) with Spiderman a close second. I wasn't sure about the readhead question but of couse answered YES (see my wife's very red hair). Then I remembered wasn't Spiderman's girl a red-head?

For the bad guy I was Mr. Freeze. I think I tipped it towards him when I said I liked the cold. What can I say? I miss winter.

I want to do it again!