Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sort of like watching a train wreck

You know it's not going to be pretty, you don't really want to see the end result and yet you can't really look away! That's sort of how I felt watching the Eskies play the Ticats earlier today...granted I only watched the first half but it was enough to get the picture! Skipped the second half to go watch Over the Hedge but I digress. Back to the CFL. I enjoyed Moss when he played for Edmonton and I have to admit, he was in fine form tonight...finally as far as the Ticats are concerned!

I am an Edmonton fan win or lose BUT I will suggest that it's time for the Eskies to buck up, tighten up the chin straps, pull up their socks and play like the Grey Cup Champions they are before they miss the playoffs altogether...time to play some football!

No comments: