Monday, September 18, 2006

Meet My Friends

I know it might sound weird but being a single woman who spends a lot of time alone when I'm at home, I've found that I like to have the TV on as company. It's like having friends visiting that I don't have to pay attention to (sidebar: if I have friends over, I LOVE to pay attention to them). Even though I don't always pay attention, there are shows that I enjoy watching. Seeing that this week seems to be fall premiere week, I'd let you know who some of my favorite TV "friends" are:

Tues: NCIS, House
Wed: Criminal Minds, CSI: New York
Thurs: CSI, OC, Grey's Anatomy
Fri: Numbers
Sun: Cold Case, Without a Trace

Of Course the favorite of them all doesn't start until January...Keifer Sutherland and the cast of 24 will be back!

Want to find out the fall schedule for yourself? I went to TV.com: Fall Schedule 2006 for a pretty descent list.

No comments: