Friday, September 08, 2006

Only the beginning!


Katie introduced me to Arrested Development last night. We watched the first 3 episodes of the first season...there's 3 seasons! Seriously laugh out loud funny! Fairly random...okay, completely random but I can't wait to watch the rest of them. You know what the best part is? That Katie's introduced them to me and we can watch them together. I know this will sound totally cheesy but it's so nice to have a good friend like Katie around...it's not just everyone that I can sit in comfortable silence with, watching something like this and feeling comfortable to laugh right out loud while drinking yummy tea. That's my idea of a good night!

Thanks Katie!

2 comments:

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

We're just finishing the first season too. . .hilarious!!

You gotta watch Scrubs though. . .even funnier.

John and Ang

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I watched the first two seasons of Scrubs when it was on TV...totally love it!