Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rock and/or Roll

I've realized that I love music. This is not a new revelation. It's part of who I am. I listen to pretty much anything, too. I've found some fun, new stuff (at least new to me) this summer. I only wish that I could do the CD shopping to keep up with my growing list!

Here's the ones I did end up adding and/or borrowing:
Keane, Hopes and Fears
Ben Harper, Both Sides of the Gun
Dashboard Confessional, Dusk and Summer
Franz Ferdinand (self titled)
Rascal Flatts, Me and My Gang
Carrie Underwood, Some Hearts

And here's the wish list...oh the wish list:
James Blunt, Back to Bedlam
Corinne Bailey Rae (self titled)
Franz Ferdinand, You could Have It So Much Better
Keane, Under The Iron Sea
Blue October, Foiled
Stabilo, Happiness and Disaster
Bedouin Soundclash, Sounding a Mosaic
Step It Up Soundtrack
Phantom of the Opera movie Soundtrack
John Mayer, Continuum
Vikki Beaching
Chantal Kreviazuk, Ghost Stories
Pirates of the Carribean, Dead Man's Chest Soundtrack

New CD's not released yet but on my radar:
Keith Urban
Dierks Bentley, Long Trip Alone
Chris Tomlin...releases Sept. 26...Yippee

See what I mean!? And I think I've forgotten a few...I've got a serious problem...plus, I'm all about suggestions and learning new stuff...I think this is when an iPod and iTunes would be a really good idea...

No comments: