Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Head like a sieve

Sometimes I think it's funny...you know, when you walk into a room and stand there 'cause you forgot why you're there. I know you've done it. I'm totally not alone! Admit it. Here's the thing, though. I don't think it's funny anymore! My momma used to tell my little brother that if his head wasn't attached, he'd leave that behind too but honestly, I think that's a pretty apt phrase for me right now. Phone numbers. Forget it. Things to do. Forget it. Why'd I go into that room or what did I plan to do tonight? Forget it. Write it down. That's my new mantra. My previous love for sticky notes is being taken to a whole new level. I even had thoughts for a good post. Forgot them too! Gah. You get this instead. Sorry. My coworkers lovingly question what I'll be like when I'm older...or pregnant...yikes...I don't even want to think about it! I know there's some vitamins that help the remembering part of the brain...if only I could remember what they are....

No comments: