Saturday, April 08, 2006

Coming down to the wire

Okay, so about using time well, it's time for my boys (the Oilers, of course) to do the same thing! I'm not sure if they're aware of this but there's not a boat load of games left in the regular season and there's a little bit of a battle going on for the last playoff spots in the Western Conference...just a little battle.

Vancouver beat Calgary tonight to tie with San Jose for the final spot, both teams only two points behind Edmonton. It was another one of those games where I was torn - I almost wanted Calgary to win to keep Vancouver a little bit further back but it's so hard to hope for that!

Let's go for a win again St.Louis tomorrow night, boys. I'm still hoping for a playoff run!

To keep up with the boys, check out the NHL Standings on TSN

No comments: