Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Current Read

For someone who loves to read books, hunt for books, talk about books, look at books and wander through shelves of books as much as I do, finding this online friend's blog series was just about as good as that good ole' proverbial candy shop. All this week, she's posting 10 books a day (each day has a theme of some sort).

And my list goes on.



 The Amber Room, Steve Berry

 I just finished this one. Plowed through it, really, thanks to warm week nights, a back yard that feels just as much like home as the inside and a long weekend. It was okay. The thing is, it certainly wasn't my favorite of Berry's and I truly do enjoy his stuff. Truth is, if I had read this one first, I might not have kept going with his other ones. So there. It was okay. Okay.











The Diamond of Darkhold, Jeanne DuPrau

This one is just to finish off the series and see what they do with it. A quick young adult fiction read seems like a good choice in a week where I'm doing a lot of class prep and the summer sun is calling me outside.

No comments: