Wednesday, October 11, 2006

On the Road Again...

Could be an old country song...or it could be my life. Sometimes I feel like a travelling salesman...oh wait a minute...hmmm...okay, if anyone's interested, here's my travelling plans for the next couple weeks. I'm off with the Christian College and University Fairs. Here we go...

Thursday, Oct 12 Calgary to Winnipeg…travel and prep
Friday, Oct 13 Winnipeg Pro-D Training Day for 1st Year Recruiters
Saturday, Oct 14 Winnipeg Grant Memorial Baptist church
Sunday, Oct 15 Regina Celebration Lutheran Church
Monday, Oct 16 Saskatoon Saskatoon Christian School (2 events)
Tuesday, Oct 17 Saskatoon to Edmonton…driving day, pro-D sessions, etc
Wednesday, Oct 18 Edmonton Millwoods Christian School (2 events)
Thursday, Oct 19 Lethbridge Park Meadows Baptist Church
Friday, Oct 20 Calgary Masters Academy
Saturday, Oct 21 Calgary First Alliance Church
Sunday, Oct 22 Kelowna Trinity Baptist Church
Monday, Oct 23 Burnaby Carver Christian High
Abbotsford Northview Community Church
Tuesday, Oct 24 Surrey Pacific Academy Christian School
Wednesday, Oct 25 Abbotsford to Calgary…flying home!

What's interesting is that on this one, I'm more than just a representative for Alberta Bible College. I'm also representing Christian Higher Education as a whole. I'm representing, for a lot of the people that I'll meet, obedience to Christ and submission to his will when that my look much different than what the world expects. I'm also a leader among my peers. This time, I'll even be a bit of a teacher (I hope!). I feel the responsibility of this and am excited by the challenge.

I'm sure I'll have stories and pictures to post along the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey,
Just saw your schedule and was thinking you should give Liza a shout if you have time in Winnipeg. Give me a shout if you want to hook up with her and I can give you some numbers to reach her at! I'll see you soon!!!! Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace,
Its Kayley, so wanna know something really cool? I'll get to see you October 22!!! AHH, i go to those christian college and university fairs all the time adn i'll be there this year too sooooooooooo i'll get to see you. It'll be in Kelowna, so i'll see you then dollface! Ahh, i'm soooo excited! SEE you then
Love
Kayley