Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today in Denver...

So I was going to write a post about day 2 in Denver but Dayna did it for me. Go to something to chu on: Post of the Day. GREAT conference stuff, good food, fun people and a little more shopping. To follow Dayna's theme...

Steal of the day...Ralph Lauren polo jeans for $9.99. Whoo hoo!

Store of the day...Bath and Body Works. Love that place!!!

Okay, seeing that I am here for the conference, lot me give a quick bit of my reactions after day 2. To keep me from feeling totally overwhelmed by the mass amounts of info that have been dumped into me in the last 2 days, I keep remembering that my context is significantly different from, say, Perdu university. I've been pleased to hear that a lot of my thoughts and dreams for what to do at the college are on the right track. That's the good news. Bad news is the amount of work and convincing it will take to actually get it done.

Are we sure that cloning is reserved for only Dolly the sheep? I could handle having two of me from time to time...the rest of the world couldn't but I sure could!

Just remember...one step at a time. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming (Nemo reference for all the cartoon lovers out there).

No comments: