Monday, November 12, 2007

Another day, another dollar...wait, I mean, another fair

Today was another day. Go figure. I guess I'm just not feeling all that profound.

We spent the morning and early afternoon in the heart of Toronto. Kisses at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Lunch at the Richtree Market (a personal favorite!). A foggy view of the CN Tower. Christmas displays. Pouring rain. So much, in fact, that the Vancouverites among us felt right at home! Pictures. Laughter. And, of course, a stop at Starbucks. Mmmm...can't get enough of those no fat, extra hot gingerbread lattes!

Our evening event was in Ajax. I don't think we've been there before. The building was fantastic and the people were friendly. People were really engaged through my presentations today which always makes it fun. I made another lady cry today. Seriously, I don't know how that happens but some of the reps are starting to take bets on how many I can get in one night! They've also taken to asking questions (otherwise known as quizzing) folks on their way out to see what they've learned. Apparently, today, there were a couple of young boys that decided that I was one hot presenter and were more than happy to share that fact with the guys I'm traveling with! Hopefully they learned something useful too!

So there you have it. Another day that has left me thankful for my pajamas!

Time for bed. Good night!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I wish I was on Eastern :-( I don't miss the lack of sleep or tired feet, but geez I miss you all. I hope Jason is behaving himself.