Tuesday, February 06, 2007

24

"Jack, you deserve a better family then this." That's what his dad said last night. Understatement of the century! Describes the whole episode right there. Yikes. And that last scene? Are you kidding me? Oh dear, oh dear. How did Jack get all "save the country at all costs" with a family like that? And (spoiler alert) how's he going to react when he finds out his brother is dead? Okay, and Morris is the engineer? Somebody I was talking to recently said they wanted to see more Chloe action...well now she's personally involved, times 2: Jack and Morris. Oh the drama! Gah!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Believe it or not... I actually watched 24 last night. It was pretty intense, but I can't say I'm addicted... yet...

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

It will come, my friend, it will come...

Tim Kantel said...

More than anything I'm impressed with the word, "Gah!"

I may use that from now on.

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Nice, Tim. Ha! that's a pretty regular word in my vocabulary...is that bad?