Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bible Warning Label!?

Are you kidding me!?

I was reading Dan Kimball's blog, author of all sorts of emerging church stuff and pastor of Vintage Faith Church in Santa Cruz, CA, and he's got a post about a Bible Warning Label. Seriously, who are these people that write these things!? Sure some of the content is a little R rated but you've got to look at the whole story of Scripture. There's something to the verse that talks about the message being foolishness to those who do not understand (aka the Greeks). It makes me sad...

**Another post of Dan's that I really like is "Why I look forward to the Da Vinci Code more than Narnia." Perhaps a little controversial - which I seem to like more and more lately - and says some interesting things about evangelism.

No comments: