Sunday, February 01, 2009

More things about me...

When you're laying around sick, there's only so many things to do. I spent some of my time adding to the list.

26. One of my favorite things to read is a cooking magazine.

27. I tend to be a bit cynical...and sarcastic.

28. I’m 29 years old but am regularily told I don’t look that old. I think it’s because I act like I’m 12 and it averages out somewhere in the middle.

29. I’m 100% Canadian but can’t skate.

30. I do, however, know how to curl…not my hair, the sport.

31. I love being tall. I’ve never wished to be shorter but have often thought another inch or two would be fun and useful.

32. I am my father’s daughter. I’m not just talking genetics.

33. Great wall of China. Hiking. Need I say more?

34. Kids make me smile.

35. Sticky notes have a multitude of uses.

36. I really don’t like talking on the phone and yes I have not one but two cell phones.

37. Johnny Depp IS Captain Jack Sparrow and that is cool if you ask me!

38. I used to do a lot of gardening, canning and preserving with my mom. I miss it.

39. There are a lot of things I would like to do but feel like I can’t because of external limitations.

40. Nothing beats mom’s chicken soup when you’re sick.

41. I’m proud of the fact that my family is German.

42. I don’t drink nearly enough water every day.

43. I feel a bit like a social chameleon. I blend in in a lot of places but don't really belong anywhere.

No comments: