Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh the madness!

I love March! Better yet, I love March madness!!! I have to confess, I'm one of those NCAA fans that only watches during the tournament but I love it. Talk about excitement...we've got all four #1 seed teams making it through to the Sweet 16. From there, it's anybody's ball game...really.

Duke is out! LSU made it look easy. Gonzaga's gone although UCLA had a harder time with them. Upsets and cindarella stories. This is the time to shine.

I'd like to see George Mason make it through. Let's let the 11th seed underdog take all. That's more of a dream than a pick though. No predictions yet. I'm not a gambler.

I'm looking forward to the Memphis/UCLA game. I think that will tell us a little bit more.

Ah the energy, the competition, the frenzy! I love it.

Did I mention that I was explaining to the boys today about the scores and stats! Yikes. I might have to host something for the elite 8 next weekend to get them all up to speed. This shouldn't be...who would have thought that I would be this excited about NCAA? Ah, but I love March!

Off to finish the sweet 16!!!

No comments: